You can use our availability checker below
How To Find Us
Directions by Car
From the South and East
1. Travel via the M6 to exit 26
2. Take the M58 to Ormskirk and then A570 to Southport town centre.
3. At T Junction (opposite the Scarisbrick Hotel) turn right along Lord Street.
4. Travel to the far end of Lord Street then straight over at the roundabout.
5. The Bowden Lodge is on the right about 150 yds after the Police Station.
From the North
1. follow the A59 from Preston (exit 31 from M6)
2. follow the signs to Southport (A565).
3. Pick up signs for Liverpool and Town Centre. The Bowden Lodge is on the left about 150 yds past the Imperial Pub.
From the Liverpool and North Wales Area
1. the A565 takes you directly into Southport town centre.
2. Travel to the far end of Lord Street then straight over at the roundabout.
3. The Bowden Lodge on the right about 150 yds after the Police station.
Directions by Rail and Coach Services
Regular coach and rail services to Southport operate throughout the year.
A fast and frequent local rail service runs between Liverpool Central Station and Southport.
There are also rail connections to Southport from Scotland and the North of England and all other parts of the country via the Manchester and Wigan Stations.
If you are flying into Liverpool John Lennon Airport, there is a rail link to Southport Station.